My work schedule is a bit unpredictable, so while I was mostly done last week with my bi-weekly 8 Tula Pink City Sampler blocks, I only finished these Monday.
I’m pretty lenient with what I consider a successful execution of a block (see #66 there, a bit reversed from the original in the book). But on the rare occasion, I will unpick and re-sew if my negligence means a block won’t square up properly. I did so with #65. Thankfully I’m moving into a new section of the book, and nearing completion!
At this rate, I’ll be done with all the blocks before May is out, leaving me plenty of creative energy to direct towards the wedding!