Well, I’m done! I’ve completed the last of my Tula Pink City Sampler blocks!
It wasn’t until I was arranging these photo grids that I realized one of my blocks was assembled upside-down! Typically the imperfections don’t bother me (given a choice between “done” and “accurate”, I’ll choose “done”!) This one was enough for me to redo.
While I was at it, I redid another block. Striking as the original was, the orange was actually a thin shot cotton that I don’t expect would hold up over time.
So glad to have these all done! I’ll figure out a layout later, but for now I’m enjoying my sense of accomplishment!
Linking up with A Lovely Year of Finishes!